Black Hawk Chicken & Rice Holistic Adult Formula is designed to meet the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of dogs, ensuring your dog has the correct nutrients, vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
Included in our formula:
- Chicken Meal – lower in protein and fat, while also highly nutritious.
- Brown Rice – a complex carbohydrate and high in B Vitamins.
- Chicken Fat – a high quality source of essential fatty acids and energy.
Key Product points:
- Lower energy, protein and fat.
- Suitable for breeds who function better with lower protein and fat in their diets (eg: Shar Pei, Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
- Ideal for all life stages.
- Can be used as a weight control formula.
- Sometimes used with low level pancreatitis issues, but please consult your vet.
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Rye, Flaxseed Meal, Fish Meal, Emu Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Kelp, Natural Chicken Flavour, Choline Chloride, Chicory, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Blueberries, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tomato Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Biotin, Vitamin A-Acetate, L-Carnitine, Calcium Pantothenate Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Monoitrate (B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, DL Methionine, Folic Acid, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein||22% Min|
|Crude Fat||12% Min|
|Crude Fibre||4.5% Max|
|Crude Ash||9.0% Max|
|Omega 3||0.2% Min|
|Omega 6||1.4% Min|
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
- 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
|Weight||Grams Per Day|
|Up to 5kg||20 – 70g|
|5 – 10kg||70 – 110g|
|10 – 15kg||110 – 150g|
|15 – 20kg||150 – 200g|
|20 – 25kg||200 – 250g|
|25 – 30kg||250 – 300g|
|30 – 35kg||300 – 350g|
|Over 35kg||Add 110g per 10kg of body weight|