Black Hawk Lamb & Rice Holistic Puppy Formula is designed to meet the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of puppies, ensuring your puppy has the correct nutrients, vitamins and minerals to establish the foundations for their future health.
A complete, balanced and healthy meal formulated to support puppies during their important growth years.
Included in our formula:
- Lamb Meal – which is high in Iron, Zinc and B Vitamins.Peppermint – known to be a digestive aid.
- Dried Kelp – has been known to assist bone growth & repair.
Key product points:
- High energy, protein and fat.
- Suitable for puppies small to medium when fully grown.
- Lamb is easily digested, therefore a great diet for all puppies.
- For a large breed puppy where calcium and phosphorous ratio is important, please use Fish & Potato adult formula, which is for all life stages.
Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Rye, Flaxseed Meal, Fish Meal, Emu Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Chicory, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Dried Blueberries, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tomato Meal, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin A-Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude Protein||30% Min|
|Crude Fat||17% Min|
|Crude Fibre||4.5% Max|
|Crude Ash||9.0% Max|
|Omega 3||0.2% Min|
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days.
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
- 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
|Grams Per Day|
|Weight (kgs)||6-12 Weeks||3-4 Months||5-7 Months||8-12 Months|