Our uniquely formulated Breeders Choice cat litter pellets are made from >99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals
Superior cat litter qualities include
- Natural odour control
- No additives or chemicals
- Highly absorbent – superior performance
- Suitable for all cat breeds
- Economical – long lasting
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Virtually dust-free – reduces tracking & will not mark floors
- 6 litre, 15 litre, 24 litre and 30 litre packs
New pack features include
- Handles on packs make them easier to lift, carry and use
- Easy pour spout makes them easier to pour and gives more control.
Loyal pet owners, breeders and veterinarians agree that other litters are simply “left in the dust!”
Breeders Choice usage suggestions
- Pour litter 2–4cm (1–2 inches) deep into tray.
- If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, & increase new pellets daily.
- For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed, & completely replace at least once a week.
- Waste can be used as a surface mulch.