Treatment of Roundworm (Toxascaris Ieonina, Toxocara canis), Hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), Whipworm (Trichuris spp.) and Tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp.) including hydatids (Echinococcus granulosus) in dogs. Prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis).
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- All dogs from 6 weeks of age
Available in 3 sizes for dogs:
- Small Dog (one tablet per 0-5kg body weight)
- Medium Dog (one tablet per 5 – 10kg body weight)
- Large Dog (one tablet per 20kg body weight)
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
You must consult a veterinarian before starting any heartworm prevention as your dog might require testing to establish whether or not heartworm is already present. If the pet is already being treated with an existing heartworm prevention product it is safe to switch to Canimax when the next dose is due.
- PUPPIES: Commence treatment at 6 weeks of age and retreat every 6 weeks.
- ADULTS: Retreatment is required every 6 weeks.
- Dogs should not be fed, or allowed to feed on, offal from any species.