Iams ProActive Health Adult Mature / Senior Hairball

Iams ProActive Health Adult Mature / Senior Hairball

SKU: N/A. Category: . Tags: , , , , .

Price: $10.89$26.89




Repeated Delivery

How Often

Repeated Delivery Explained

Repeated Delivery

1) Select Repeated Delivery and the discounts it offers.

2) Choose how often (orders frequency).

3) Relax while we take care of the rest.

More info.

Choose Repeated Delivery when purchasing to receive discounts on selected items.

Repeated Delivery simply allows you to select how often (e.g every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks etc) you would like us to send you another lot of the item/s you purchased. This option works perfectly with pet food, which is why almost all food offers Repeated Delivery discounts.

There are no lock in contracts of any kind. You can cancel, add or take off items, or change how often you receive your orders at any time by just calling or emailing. No cancellation fees or additional fees will ever apply.

So simply set and forget. Don’t worry about running out of food or even having to sit and place another order. Best of all, receive a discount.

Your card will be charged one to two days prior to dispatching each order. For your security and peace of mind (and with the help of site technology) we don’t store any card numbers.

So go ahead and save with Repeated Delivery. After all there’s no reason why you shouldn’t.

Please email or phone us if you would like to ask a question regarding Repeated Delivery.

Product Description

Iams® ProActive Health™ Mature & Senior with Wild Ocean Fish and Chicken (34% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 38%) is a complete and balanced cat food for cats aged 7+
Healthy Digestion: Tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your cat’s digestive health.


Dried chicken and turkey (34%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, maize grits, animal fat, dried beet pulp (6.1%), fish meal (5%), sorghum, dried whole egg, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), brewer’s dried yeast, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride.

Nutrient (percent)
Protein 33.0%
Fat content 14.0%
Omega-6 fatty acids 2.20%
Omega-3 fatty acids 0.25%
Crude Ash 6.40%
Crude Fibres 5.10%
Calcium 1.15%
Phosphorus 0.95%
Magnesium 0.10%

Additional Information


850g, 2.55kg


Once-off, Repeated Delivery


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Iams ProActive Health Adult Mature / Senior Hairball”