Oz-Pet pellets is the ultimate anti microbial litter that will stop the strong pee pong in your litter tray by eliminating rather than masking the smell of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the wood pellets will stop the bacteria growing that causes the smell of ammonia in other types of litter.
Other key benefits are
- Garden Friendly – Oz-Pet litter is recycled and manufactured from waste plantation timber that would otherwise be destined for land fill or burned.
- Will soak up 3-4 times its own weight in odour causing liquids
- Economical &endash; Greater absorbency and less litter used in a tray allows Oz-Pet to last longer than other types of litter
- Safe – No added chemicals and will not clump.
- Recyclable – After Oz-Pet Animal Litter is used it can be composted or used as mulch.
- Suitable for a wide range of pets, including cats, kittens, birds, reptiles, mice, rats and guinea pigs.
Oz-Pet Animal Litter (Trade Mark) has developed a process for converting wood waste from plantation timber into a wood pellet for use as professional quality pet litter and bedding. Raw wood shavings and sawdust undergoes extreme heat and pressure during the pelletizing process, which extracts most of the resins, oils, tars, acids and water from the wood fibre. The remaining organic material gives the wood pellets natural odour control properties. The product reaches between 150 and 200 deg C under 320 tonnes per square centimetre of pressure as it passes through he pellet press. When the pellets exit the milling process the product is completely sterile and has become an extreme absorbent. Unlike normal wood shaving and saw dust 1kg of Oz-Pet Animal Litter can absorb up to 4 litres of liquid.
Directions for use
Oz-Pet litter can be used in ordinary litter trays or to enjoy the full benefits of Oz-Pet, use the Oz-Pet Cat Loo (hyperlink to the product page).
Pour Oz-Pet into a clean empty litter tray to a depth of 2.5cm. Scoop out solids daily. Note that as the product absorbs odour causing liquids, the depth of the litter increases. Change the litter on a regular basis or read about the Oz-Pet Cat Loo that allows the pellets to last longer.