A highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder that is clinically proven to provide fast, effective relief from arthritic symptoms in a measured capsule dose. Advanced care for arthritic pets.
Natural green lipped mussel powder (Perna128®) manufactured using lower temperatures for a highly concentrated product;
- With high levels of Omega 3 (EPA, DHA & ETA) for fast, effective joint pain relief for dogs.
- Includes a natural source of glycosaminoglycans (Chondroitin 6 Sulfate) that are key nutrients required for cartilage production to aid joint care.
- Measured capsule dose that’s easy to give to your pet.
- Low cost daily dose starting from only 50 cents for small dogs.
- Advanced Arthritis Care – Fast acting, effective joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
- Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their pet, either as treat or sprinkled in their food.
- Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation.
- Clinical Review Open Study. Owner Perceived Efficacy of the Nutraceutical Green Lipped Mussel for Osteoarthritis in Dogs. 2009.
- Inflammation Modulating Activity of Perna128® by Inhibiting Superoxide Production & its implications in Osteoarthritis. University of Otago. July 2005.
- Cost per day is $0.50cents for a dog under 25kg taken 1 capsule a day and $1.00 for a dog over 25kg taking 2 capsules a day. Based on standard RRP inc GST of $74.95 for the 150 capsule size.
Contains 500mg Perna128® Green Lipped Mussel in a two piece gelatin capsule.
Dosage & Format
- 500mg Perna128® green lipped mussel powder, encapsulated in a two piece gelatin capsule.
- Dose – Dogs up to 25kg 1 capsule daily.
- Dogs over 25kg 2 capsules daily.
- PAW Osteosupport Joint Care For Dogs is available in two sizes: 80 capsules and 150 capsules.
- Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals. Contraindicated for use in animals with allergy to seafood. For Animal Treatment Only.
When to Use
- For dogs displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
- For dogs that are ‘slowing down’ with age.
- As an adjunctive for medicated pharmaceutical pain relief for dogs. eg. Synergistic activity with NSAIDs, may help to reduce usage over the long term.